- Back to Home »
- Transition Day 5 – Shame on me
So today started off with an ice storm. At 5am, it was crappy outside. Everything look liked glass from the roads to the blades of grass in the yard. I said screw traveling to the gym. I went back to bed. I intended to sleep for another hour with further intentions to walk on the treadmill at the house. I slept until 8am.
I skipped breakfast because I was running late. I had a vending machine burrito for breakfast. I had a vending machine chicken sandwich and another burrito for lunch. They were high in fat and sodium. However, the calorie hit wasn’t too bad.
At dinner, we went to Abuelo’s in Beavercreek. I had the will power not to get the biggest thing on the menu. I also skipped dessert. I did manage to come in under my calories for the day. Barely, but I did.
I also found that watching Netflix on my iPad is a great way to keep me on the treadmill. I can easily watch an hour long show (ahem, addicted to the Kevin Spacey produced Netflix original House of Cards) while keeping a good pace. I have a TV for the room, but I need to mount the thing. I may just stick with the iPad though, not sure.
All in all, today wasn’t the healthiest day. Even so, I think the lesson for the day is that you can still watch your calories and squeeze in exercise on an extra busy day.
Caloric Information:
| Calories In:2457 | Calories Burned: 217 |
| Breakfast: 330 | Walk: 217 |
| Lunch: 770 | Gym: 0 |
| Dinner: 1357 | Swim: 0 |
Net Calories: +2240
Normal Daily Calorie Intake: 4100 (at the beginning of this process)
Daily Calorie Intake Goal: 2500 (-43 calories)
If you aren’t reading this at big2buff.com, you should be.
Go Mobile About Author
Post a Comment