- Back to Home »
- Big to Buff is back baby!
Posted by : Unknown
Sep 3, 2013
After an extended absence, this blog is coming back to life.
Today started with some treadmill time. While I feel guilty about not partaking in the gorgeous weather we having been having, it gives me time to watch some stuff on Netflix that doesn't fit into my schedule anywhere else.
On a side note, if you haven't seen Orange is the New Black, you are missing out. Laura Prepron, Donna from That 70's Show, is a incarcerated lesbian drug kingpin. Apparently, the show was based on a book. Jason Biggs makes some apperances as the lead charaters fiance.
Anyway, a more active lifestyle is still the goal. This blog will continue to document the transition to (and possible failure) a more buff dude. Stay tuned to find out which.
This run at the goal is a more social attempt. Chelsea, as well as members of the Dinner Table Assassins, the name Daniel, Dusty, Denny, and I gave ourselves awhile back when we realized buffet managers peed thier pants when they saw us coming, are agreed to do several 5Ks in the coming months.
I have ressurected my goal to do at least one 5k a month for a year. A goal I came close to fulfilling once before, but missed it by a couple months.
Let's see how it goes. Check back tomorrow to see if I met my calorie goal for the day. Also, if you are interested in joining me, Chelsea, or various members of the Dinner Table Assassins in doing any of the 5K's, please see the Activity Calendar as it includes links to the sign up for each walk.

Go Mobile About Author

Post a Comment