- Back to Home »
- Personal Transition: Day 3 (-7lbs)
Today I weighed myself at 5am. I weighed in at 348lbs.
That’s 7 lbs from the start of this initiative and 22 since I my peak weight of 370 lbs several weeks ago. It is good to see some traction.
The gym this morning was a nice relief from the crowds of last night. There were only 2 other people in the pool and maybe a dozen inside the gym.
Tracking calories is more meticulous than I’m used to being. It was difficult at lunch as the place was not a major chain. I had to manually calculate the calories based on the ingredients in the salad. I did use very little fat free dressing so that helped keep the total calories down. It was hard not to get their Ranch dressing as it is quite tasty. The Carriage Inn of which I am referring, over in Enon, OH, always has good food (no affiliation).
Dinner was at Friday’s and I had the Dragon fire chicken. I appreciate that Friday’s put the total calories on the menu for this item. It was so hard no to order some of the appetizers though. I stayed strong and didn’t steal one of Dusty’s pretzels.
Chelsea asked what she’d do with a skinny man. My answer was go to an amusement park. I haven’t fit in those rides in a decade. Even at 270, I didn’t much fit. I also look forward to having more room on airplanes. Though, skinny people feel cramped flying anymore. I look forward to not breaking anymore chairs. I look forward to shopping at a non-big and tall stores.
There are things I will miss. Being able to eat anything…any everything. Having to watch calories and make food decisions sucks. I want it all. I want it now. I want it in my belly. Food that is.
I’ve had several ideas for Fat people themed services. One was Fatland. An amusement park for fat people. I’m assuming it hasn’t been done because of the extra engineering that would have to occur. I still think it can be done. Think of the concessions revenue. The other was FAirlines. An airline that caters to fat people. Highlights would be a third as many seats in each plan, plenty of leg room, and gourmet meals.
This would also be a good time to thank the person that designed those heavyweight portable chairs. I broke many of those light-weight versions. I’ve had the same two fattie versions for several years now.
Anyways, I’d like to point out another small victory. I managed to come in under 1800 calories today. That is amazing considering I could easily put away double that on any given day in a single sitting. Ahem, a large pepperoni pizza.
Caloric Information:
| Calories In: 1780 | Calories Burned: 828 |
| Breakfast: 590 | Walk: x265 |
| Lunch: 520 | Gym: 0 |
| Dinner: 670 | Swim: 563 |
Net Calories: +xxxx
Normal Daily Calorie Intake: 4100 (at the beginning of this process)
Daily Calorie Intake Goal: 1780(+720 calories)
If you aren’t reading this at big2buff.com, you should be.
Go Mobile About Author
You can do it baby!
I believe in you