- Back to Home »
- Resurrecting this Weight Loss Blog. Reboot take 2
I am writing this starting back where I began 7 months ago. Still weighing in at 350lbs, still angry my pants are tight. Any traction garnered previously, has been lost.
However, I still have a frequently unused gym membership to the Y. This week the pool is back open after a long maintenance period, so Monday may be my first day back at the gym.
Other new events are that I am part of the Wellness Committee at work. We recently hosted our first wellness fair to a good reception. I find it funny that I am on a committee to inspire others to live healthier. However, I realize that being on that committee means I should set an example. So I plan to. I have found multiple 5K’s to sign up for and have booked the first 3 with Chelsea and several other friends. Since they are paid for, I now HAVE to do them. We also have a walking competition set to start when work resumes on Monday. While I can’t win a prize as part of the committee I strive to set a good example.
I, again, will get back on the health wagon tomorrow. I have some cabbage and eggs to boil up today.
If you are interested in joining us on our 5K adventures, see the activity calendar for more info on each event (click agenda for easier viewing). To find other activities in your area click on the Find Local Activities header to see several great locations for finding activities.
Don’t forget to follow my twitter and/or rss feed for instant updates.
Go Mobile About Author
Post a Comment