- Back to Home »
- Personal Transition: Day 2
Chelsea and I didn’t get up in the morning like we should have. However, we did go to the gym at night. It was much more crowded. I still managed to walk a couple miles and get the leg exercises in, but no swimming for today.
I also found an android app that is awesome for tracking weight and calories. It is called myfitnesspal. I have no affiliation with this company, but it is an awesome tool. In the first post I had to manually find the calories for each item I ate and then add them. With this app, you can search for the item you want to add. When you find it and add the item, it automatically subtracts if from your daily recommended calorie intake. Then it shows you how many calories you have left for the day. It is excellent for tracking calories on the fly.
I had a couple hard boiled eggs this morning for breakfast (white part only). I didn’t realize they were so low in calories. Good news. I love hard boiled eggs. I also had some Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt. Chelsea pointed out that it is significantly healthier than the Light and Fit version I was eating before. It is more filling too.
For lunch I tried a Subway Salad. It was low in calories, but their veggies looked and tasted old. I ate it anyways.
On a side note, this transition into veggie land is wrecking my stomach. People are always like you should eat more veggies. Well, don’t if you aren’t near a toilet.
I’d like to give partial credit to Green Bean Delivery service for my ability to eat more veggies. I also have no affiliation with this company other than being a customer. This business focuses on the delivery of organic produce and other natural groceries to straight to your home. The prices are very reasonable. The quality of the food is excellent. I never knew how veggies were supposed to taste until I started receiving their products. As a former produce customer of Meijer’s and Walmart, I can say that Green Bean Delivery’s suppliers are infinitely better. I like to make sure I am selecting local, organic product when adding to my cart. I know that sounds like a pansy, hippie/hipster thing to say, but the taste can’t be beet (pun & misspelling intended). As someone who loves to eat good food, having fresh, high quality ingredients keeps me excited about having salad.
I also learned, after eating my salad yesterday, that my Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch dressing (that I love) is terribly high in calories. It was more calories than the entire salad itself, twice over. Lesson Learned.
Caloric Information:
| Calories In:2207 | Calories Burned: 760 |
| Breakfast: 114 | Walk: 398 |
| Lunch: 817 | Gym: 362 |
| Dinner: 1276 | Swim: 0 |
Net Calories: +1447
Normal Daily Calorie Intake: 4100 (at the beginning of this process)
Daily Calorie Intake Goal: 2500 (-293 calories today)
If you aren’t reading this at big2buff.com, you should be.
Go Mobile About Author
Post a Comment