Posted by : Unknown Feb 24, 2013

The bane of any dieting individual is a buffet. The challenge to one’s willpower is enormous. My buddy’s kids had a birthday party today with a good spread of food. I didn’t go too overboard, but I squeezed breakfast and lunch into one meal. I’m sure that’s not healthy.

 

On the same day, Chelsea and I we guests at my brother’s for a make your own sushi night. I bashed a good deal of that. The cream cheese added up.

 

I did walk for a bit on the treadmill, so the day wasn’t a total loss. I am still enjoying watching the iPad while treadmilling it up.

 

I did exceed my total calorie content for the day. So I get a frowny face for the day.

 

What methods do my weight challenged friends out there use to keep themselves in check during open buffets?

 

 

Caloric Information:

Calories In:2752 Calories Burned: 329
Breakfast: 0 Walk: 329
Lunch: 1800 Gym: 0
Dinner: 952 Swim: 0

Net Calories: +2423

 

Normal Daily Calorie Intake: 4100 (at the beginning of this process)

Daily Calorie Intake Goal: 2500 (+202 calories)

 red-X Goal Not Met

 

If you aren’t reading this at big2buff.com, you should be.

Go Mobile                                                                            About Author

big2buff-redQR                                         Linkedin-Mine-QR

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Big to Buff -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -