Posted by : Unknown Feb 26, 2013

Vacation has been good. However, an excessively greasy ham and cheese omelet coupled with the giant dinner from last night ended in lots of “pit stops” throughout the day. I started feeling super cold and was crazy tired. It didn’t slow us down too much, but I did have to take a nap in the middle of the day. We also didn’t have the rambunctious birthday for Wes we planned. That was more because everyone was tired from a 14 hour day of tourism that my stomach problems.

 

Anyway, I take it as good news my body is responding the the dieting changes I am trying to enforce. It basically told me that I was eating stupidly and responded by making me nauseous.

 

Other good news is that all the walking done throughout the day really helped offset all the calories gathered through the day.  It let me know that it is possible to approach a net zero calorie day. 

 

Now, it has stopped raining here, so off to another day of vacation.

 

Caloric Information:

Calories In:2310 Calories Burned: 2235
Breakfast: 1210 Walk: 1868
Lunch: 160 Gym: 105
Dinner: 940 Swim: 0

Net Calories: +75

 

Normal Daily Calorie Intake: 4100 (at the beginning of this process)

Daily Calorie Intake Goal: 2500 (-190calories)

green-Check Goal Met

 

If you aren’t reading this at big2buff.com, you should be.

Go Mobile                                                                            About Author

big2buff-redQR                                           Linkedin-Mine-QR

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Big to Buff -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -