Posted by : Unknown May 3, 2011

Why is it that I always decide to do lose weight & exercise at the busiest points in my life? I can’t believe this school quarter is only a few weeks away from ending. Work has also been quite busy.

I have not given up on the resolve to become a shrinking fatty. I have been drinking my Smart Water regularly. That at least eliminates some of my diet soda consumption.  However, I am a stress eater and Easter proved me  a bountiful benefactor. I could probably build a full size sculpture of myself with all the chocolate I received.  That might be a better use for it, rather than trying to compete for body mass with Peter Griffin.

I have heard good reviews of Adipex-P. Maybe that is a route I should try. Anyone have some feedback?

If you aren’t reading this at Big2Buff you should be.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Windows Live Tags: unincorporated minds,big2buff,mike brooks,priceless geek,beavmetal,Peter Griffin,Smart Water,Chronicle of a shrinking fattie,soda,consumption,eater,Easter,size,sculpture,Adipex-P
WordPress Tags: unincorporated minds,big2buff,mike brooks,priceless geek,beavmetal,Peter Griffin,Smart Water,Chronicle of a shrinking fattie,soda,consumption,eater,Easter,size,sculpture,Adipex-P
Blogger Labels: unincorporated minds,big2buff,mike brooks,priceless geek,beavmetal,Peter Griffin,Smart Water,Chronicle of a shrinking fattie,soda,consumption,eater,Easter,size,sculpture,Adipex-P

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Big to Buff -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -